[flashrom] acer extensa

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu Dec 3 22:20:37 CET 2009

On 02.12.2009 20:29, Charlie Watson wrote:
> kinda figured that out the hard way. I was able to get an iso of freedos and flashed the bios but it didnt fix anything. gues this laptop is linux only now.

I have to admit that I'm very interested in non-destructive tests with
flashrom on your laptop. If anything, it might give us additional
insights on what exactly went wrong during flashing with the vendor
tool. I can provide assistance for these tests after I finish final
chemistry exams at the end of next week and will be getting back to you
if that's OK for you.

> thanx for the response. I asked for help in several other places and you are the only one that responded.

You're welcome. We care deeply about users and hope to eventually
conquer the world with flashrom. ;-)

Developer quote of the month:
"We are juggling too many chainsaws and flaming arrows and tigers."