[flashrom] Unable to flash bios on a Asus M2N68-VM

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Dec 4 12:33:15 CET 2009

Hi Alex,

I found a few high-resolution photos for the M2N68-VM.

It is the 8-pin chip in a socket with a yellow dot in the middle of the
lower edge of the board here:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7444/m2n68vmfull2.jpg

It is the 8-pin chip in a socket with a blue dot in the lower left
corner of the image here:
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9926/img1447r.jpg

Probably a MX 25L8005 chip if the photos are any indication.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
Developer quote of the month:
"We are juggling too many chainsaws and flaming arrows and tigers."