[flashrom] Flashrom.c code analysis: cli, programmer, flasher code

Sean Nelson audiohacked at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 10:21:41 CET 2009

This patch breaks out the cli, programmer, and flasher code into
separate files. The only file that will not cleanly compile is cli.c,
which is looking for the table defined in programmer.c. Files were
compiled with "gcc -c -o %.o %.c" in this test. I don't expect this
patch to be committed so no sign-off. Note, the breakdown is what I
assume to be the cli, programmer related code, and flash routines like
read, erase, probe, verify, and etc. I didn't {re,}write any functions.