[flashrom] cannot work on Intel ICH7/ICH7R & SST SST25VF016B (2048 KB, SPI)

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Dec 15 04:01:51 CET 2009

Hi Water,

I am working on a patch which will fix the problem you're seeing.
Unfortunately the ICH SPI driver has a few bugs which need to be fixed
first. My patch is almost ready.

On 15.12.2009 03:25, Water Chen wrote:
> Could you kindly check a patch for SST25VF016B?

Your patch was a great help for me because it pinpointed the problem
exactly. However, it had a few unfortunate side effects which break
flashing on other chips.

I will keep you updated about my progress.

Developer quote of the month:
"We are juggling too many chainsaws and flaming arrows and tigers."