[flashrom] totally confused

Blackfoot blackfoot at insight.rr.com
Wed Dec 16 20:03:02 CET 2009

I've clicked about every link and am still confused, I have a 945GCT-M/1333 Mainboard by ECS Elitegroup and can't figure out if you have this listed in your database.

Also having trouble figuring out where to start, what to download once I find my board, and how to access links like this:  svn://coreboot.org/coreboot/trunk

I am a tech and understand basically what you are doing here, but I am just super lost on the site and a lot of links just take me to a page with the icon on it I clicked.

Dave.