[flashrom] totally confused

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Dec 18 00:36:41 CET 2009

Hi Dave,

I'm sorry, I have trouble understanding your question.

On 16.12.2009 20:03, Blackfoot wrote:
> I've clicked about every link and am still confused, I have a 945GCT-M/1333 Mainboard by ECS Elitegroup and can't figure out if you have this listed in your database.

Are you asking about coreboot support or about flashrom support? These
two are completely independent. flashrom can rewrite your BIOS chip with
anything (BIOS update, EFI, coreboot). coreboot is a free firmware and
can replace your BIOS/EFI.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
Developer quote of the month:
"We are juggling too many chainsaws and flaming arrows and tigers."