[flashrom] flashrom reviewers needed

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Nov 24 15:36:39 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm sorry for cross-posting this to coreboot@ and flashrom@, but
flashrom is suffering badly from reviewer shortage.

If you have some spare time and feel like reviewing stuff, please take a
look at a few patches which have accumulated over the last few months.
Below is the list, together with a link to patchwork. In case someone
wants a convenient way to reply, just tell me to do so and I'll add a
"ping" reply to the respecitive patch threads on the flashrom mailing list.

http://patchwork.coreboot.org/project/flashrom/list/?state=1

Configurable SPI speed and man page for Bus Pirate
Check if an erase is needed to write
Factor out lock functions (print, unlock, lock)
Fix eraseblock walking
Kill hardcoded block erase on ICH SPI
Make internal/onboard programmer support optional
Show ICH flash descriptor info only if valid
Refactor ITE SuperI/O detection/access
[2/2] Error out when chipset/board doesn't decode full ROM

The list above is not complete, but it has those patches which improve
infrastructure or fix bugs.

Thanks!

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
Developer quote of the week:
"We are juggling too many chainsaws and flaming arrows and tigers."