[flashrom] Epia EK

Michael Karcher flashrom at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Sun Apr 11 13:29:25 CEST 2010

Am Samstag, den 10.04.2010, 23:04 +0200 schrieb oscar:
> I was told on the flashrom mailing list to send some info here since
> flashrom failed to program my EPIA-EK mainboard's  BIOS.
I prepared a patch for your board, you can find it at
 http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/1218/

To add this patch, please download the latest flashrom sources from our
subversion repository, see http://www.flashrom.org/Downloads , or the
snapshort at
http://qa.coreboot.org/snapshots/flashrom-0.9.1-r992.tar.bz2 , also
download the patch using the "patch" link on the patch page linked
above, and apply it using "patch -p1 < /where/you/saved/the/patch" while
being in the directory containing the extracted flashrom sources. Then
you can build flashrom with support for your board using "make".

Regards,
  Michael Karcher