[flashrom] FAILED: abit TH7II-RAID

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Mon Oct 25 01:18:24 CEST 2010

Hi Ville,

On 23.10.2010 14:01, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Sunday 17 October 2010, Ville Skyttä wrote:
>
>> Attached is info for a abit TH7II-RAID motherboard I tried flashrom with.
>> Write failed but the board still boots (-w apparently ended up doing
>> nothing). Let me know if there's something further you'd like me to test.
>>

> FWIW, this board will go elsewhere next week, so after that I won't be able to
> test with it any longer.

I'm afraid our reverse engineers are all very busy right now. Your data
is very helpful and someone may actually post patches and commit the
code as untested if you can't test anymore. That means once someone uses
flashrom with your board model, he/she will get a message about an
untested board enable and can enable it on the fly.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/