[flashrom] Asrock A330GC Atom 330 ITX Mainboard - Success Report

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sun Sep 5 14:43:10 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 01:05:01PM +0200, Daniel Flinkmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have successfully tested an Asrock A330GC mini-ITX Mainboard:

Thanks, we marked the board as tested.

I noticed that superiotool was not able to find a Super I/O on the
board. Can you test with the latest version from svn and also have a
look at the PCB? On the website the photo seems to suggest that there's
some Winbond chip on the board, probably the Super I/O. If yes, what
is the exact name of the Super I/O (printed on the chip)?

Thanks, Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de     | http://sigrok.org
http://randomprojects.org | http://unmaintained-free-software.org