[flashrom] ASUS Z8NA-D6(C)

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Wed Sep 15 00:58:36 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 02:34:45PM -0400, John Wells wrote:
> DMI string system-manufacturer: "System manufacturer"
> DMI string system-product-name: "System Product Name"
> DMI string system-version: "System Version"
> DMI string baseboard-manufacturer: "ASUSTeK Computer INC."
> DMI string baseboard-product-name: "Z8NA-D6(C)"

Thanks for the logs, we marked the "ASUS Z8NA-D6C" as tested. Can you
please check your board PCB, does it say "Z8NA-D6" or "Z8NA-D6C" there?
Those seem to be two different (though similar) boards:

http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=JoOxbkv8HgVqHLrz
http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=k81cpN8uEB01BpQ6

Also, can you send the output of "superiotool -deV" please?

Thanks, Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de     | http://sigrok.org
http://randomprojects.org | http://unmaintained-free-software.org