[flashrom] Wrapping up 0.9.3

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 16 11:41:16 CEST 2010

[Sorry, I just replied to Carl-Daniel privately last time. So
resending.]
[Carl-Daniel, I screwed up. :( I am sorry.]

Am Montag, den 13.09.2010, 00:55 +0200 schrieb Carl-Daniel Hailfinger:

[…]

> If you have any patches that need to be reviewed/merged, please reply to
> this mail with a link to the patch in patchwork:
> http://patchwork.coreboot.org/project/flashrom/list/

I think the trivial patch I sent [1] would help to better manage
messages sent to the list.

Thanks for your work and I wish you the best with rolling this release
out,

Paul

[1] http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/1801/