[flashrom] flashrom.8 help

Cam K energySpecialties at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 26 20:57:54 CEST 2010

Can you actually put OPERATING instructions at the page....

PLEASE!!! all the instruction links lead to that useless page, where
there is only a glossary of commands and descriptions of their functions
That is already included clearly within the TEXT file "flashrom.8"
within the program (no need to regurgitate it under the guise of
I cant get the utility to load or run, I can't tell if the download even
worked properly. Simply..... how or where do I run the utility?
thanks for your time