[flashrom] Problem H55M-S Foxconn

Idwer Vollering vidwer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:39:56 CEST 2011

Forwarding his reply.

2011/4/29 Marcelo Sales Moreira <marcelo.sales at litecnologia.com.br>:
> Good morning,
>
> I tested with version 0.9.3 and not work with the bios file that the
> vendor sent me to work I had to update the bios file with custom bios /
> upgrade software and then save with AFUDOS.EXE FlashROM, ai yes I could
> replicate the bios saved for other boards.
>
> Attached is the original bios and bios saved with FlashROM

Attached were:
bios_save_flash.rom 4194304 bytes
bios_logo.rom 1048576 bytes

You can create a file that has the same size as "bios_save_flash.rom"
/ the chip size by doing this:
cat bios_logo.rom bios_logo.rom bios_logo.rom bios_logo.rom >>
bios_logo_4megabyte.rom

We are also interested in the output of "flashrom -V -w bios_logo_4megabyte.rom"