[flashrom] Success report : WRITE for W29C020

Pete Batard pbatard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 01:14:52 CEST 2011

Hi,

Was advised to send a write report for this chip, so I tested all
possible operations, using a W29C020-12 on a Freetech P6F91i
motherboard, and everything works brilliantly. Logs attached.

By the way, even if this is a very old board, I'll just point out that
if you ever want to convert a 1Mb BIOS P6F91i to a 2Mb BIOS one, you
just need to place a jumper between pins 2 and 3 of JP1 to have the
extra address line (being mindful that pin 1 of that jumper is 12V and
must be left alone).

Regards,

/Pete