[flashrom] flashrom support for EP-9NPA7I

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Jun 19 23:51:30 CEST 2011

hello clr!

you have missed carl-daniel or vice-versa one time and you never came
back after that.
i have dug up some info about the predecessor of your board i.e. 8NPA7I.
the board enable that was executed on your machine by mistake is not
complete (not even for the 8NPA7I) so it is expected to not work for
you.
i have not reverse engineered your bios (update tool), so i am not sure
at all that the attached patch would help and not reboot/ruin/ignite
your machine. but if you are brave you can try it.

PS: this patch is not for merge, because we have no idea what 0x92
really does imho. but we could incorporate this into a board enable
function, if it really works or do you (fellow flashrom dev) think it is
ok to just merge it as is?
PPS: this is just a port of http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/2125/