[flashrom] Fwd: Intel Z68 - GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 mainboard from Gigabyte

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Oct 18 00:05:02 CEST 2011

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 01:45:45 -0400
Sherwin Price <sherwin.price at niksoft.com> wrote:

> after write and verified.

Hello Sherwin,

Thanks for your report!
I have marked the chipset as tested and will commit that later together
with other small changes. There are two revisions of your board:
1.0: http://www.gigabyte.com/fileupload/product/2/3854/4279_big.jpg and
1.3: http://www.gigabyte.com/fileupload/product/2/3974/4929_big.jpg

They look almost identical and are probably indistinguishable from
each other for flashrom, but for the record I'd like to know which one
you got?