[flashrom] Flashrom failed on Axiomtek eBOX620-823 embedded computer

Kenneth Frost kfrost at oemcontrols.com
Thu Sep 8 22:33:10 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,

I was able to download the latest version of flashrom(
flashrom-0.9.4-r1398 ), compile it and restore the original bios that I
saved before attempting to do the write.

The funny thing was that I had to run the original flashrom-0.9.3-r1205
with the write option which resulted in a failure and then run the
latest version of flashrom which resulted in a good write.   It almost
seems the earlier version leaves some control register in a state that
the newer version of flashrom can deal with.

Regards,

Ken Frost

--
OEM CONTROLS Inc.