[flashrom] asus maximus iv extreme Revision 3, BIOS 2302 , verbose log , not on the list

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Apr 15 21:53:23 CEST 2012

On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 19:29:57 +0100
Martin Suchanek <martin.suc at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks a lot for info.
> If you please will find some spare time - could you please send me some
> URLs where I can learn more about it ?

the most comprehensive public information is probably our own (soon to be committed) documentation:
http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/3590/
maybe also of interest is my blog post addressing intel:
http://blogs.coreboot.org/blog/2011/08/17/gsoc-2011-flashrom-part-5-–-dear-intel/
there is also a lot of information (of mixed quality) on the mailing list
(e.g. http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aflashrom.org%2Fpipermail+%22ME+region%22&oq=site%3Aflashrom.org%2Fpipermail+%22ME+region%22).