[flashrom] AT25DF321A with ASRock 880G Pro3 MB

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jul 16 22:03:25 CEST 2012

On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 22:12:02 +0400
Roman Elshin <roxmail at list.ru> wrote:

> It looks like support for this flash part work correctly in flashrom (it
> is not native flash for this mb).

Hello Roman,

thanks for your report! I have marked the flash chip as fully tested
and will commit that later together with other small changes.

Do you happen to know if the original chip works as well in that board?
I could then add the board itself to our list and be sure that it would
work for "normal" users that don't flip chips too ;)