[flashrom] Marvell 9120 SATA Controller/Macronix MX25L4005 EEPROM on ASUS P7p55D-E LX

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat May 26 00:50:52 CEST 2012

please always reply to the mailing list.
some stuff about in-system programming that might be partially relevant
to you:
http://flashrom.org/ISP

a special flashrom version for the chip is not needed at all, you seem
to be way too focused on that. normally flashrom will detect that chip
by itself. if not then the communication does not work reliable. there
is also an option to look for a specific chip only instead of all
compatible chips (-c MX25L4005).

Begin forwarded message: