[flashrom] "MX25L12805(D)

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Apr 22 23:37:30 CEST 2013

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 13:24:44 -0700
Skip WB6YMH <wb6ymh at gfrn.org> wrote:

> I'd like to let you know that I successfully programmed the above
> chip using a ft2232 based "TUMPA" interface card.  I've programmed
> two chips on two separate boards, but worked fine and booted
> Linux.
>
> I did get one  "get_buf failed: 1
> ftdi_write_data: -19, usb bulk write failed
> send_buf failed at end: 1
> FAILED."
>
> Error, but that probably has nothing to do with the MX25L12805(D) chip.
>
> Thanks for the code !
>
> Skip

Hello Skip,

thanks for your report!
I have marked the flash chip as fully tested and will commit that later
together with other small changes.

Please include the complete log in future reports (and an additional
one with verbose output (-V) if the normal run did not include that).
That's especially interesting for error cases such as the one you
mentioned. Do you remember when the error occurred exactly?