[flashrom] Flashrom works with GA-P55A-UD7

goodgod261 goodgod261 at wp.pl
Mon Jul 22 17:14:58 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've successfully flashed my Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD7 with flashrom (svn 1701)!
Flashrom reported an error when erasing chip, but everything worked fine.
Three flash chips have been detected with one physical address and the
same contents. Flashing the first one changed all of them, so it's
probably a bug. It might related to Gigabyte's DualBIOS.
By the way, wouldn't it be relatively easy to port Coreboot to
motherboards with DualBIOS?

I attach output of:
* flashrom -p internal -V
* lspci -nnvvxxx
* superiotool -deV
* flashrom -p internal -c MX25L1605 -w P55AUD7.F8B -V

Best regards,
goodgod261