[flashrom] M29W512B write operation verified on 3C905C/TX

Lu Xie lxie1 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Mar 5 01:36:41 CET 2013

I am pretty sure my customized image was written into the rom. I flashed
the same image again after I saw the request of using "-v" parameter and
decided to pipe the output to a file.
The adapter was shipped with MBA/PXE boot rom and I have flashed it with
plop boot manager. The manager is now fully functional so I can assure you
that something new has been written in the rom.

Lu