[flashrom] Support for Dediprog SF100 / Multiple dediprogs

Mike Hibbett mhibbett at ircona.com
Thu May 22 09:52:55 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I'm interested in the support for the Dediprog SF100. I've built flashrom with the DEDIPROG config enabled; there was a slight issue with the build, however on running it, flashrom recognises my device but fails to read it ( or, is very, very slow. )

Also, I would be interested in multiple simultaneous dediprog device support. I have access to several programmers and a variety of motherboards

Long term I will provide patches myself. Short term, I would be happy to provide test & debug support for anyone who is making changes in this area and does not have access to multiple programmers & device combinations.

Regards,

Mike.