[flashrom] Successful flashing of a Dell Latitude D630

Márton Miklós martonmiklosqdev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 14:47:15 CET 2015

Hello all,

My "try to flash all old stuff at home with flashrom" project continued.
Today's victim was a Dell Latitude D630 with discrete VGA and BIOS version
A07.

I have successfully updated to the A17 BIOS version with the latest flasrom
from svn.

Now I have not forgotten to log the write so here it is:
http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=2853

I have also created a board enable patch to whitelist this notebook:
http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=2854

I have added the PCIe root hub's VID:PID without SSID and the SMBUS
controller with SSID to the whitelisting PCI devices.

--
Regards,
Miklos Marton