[flashrom] Flashrom with Dediprog Programmer

peter.chen at dediprog.com peter.chen at dediprog.com
Wed Jun 10 03:52:19 CEST 2015

Dear David

Thank you for the reply.

Dediprog programmer’s hardware, firmware and Window software have been continuously updated, but the update for Linux has been contributed by Flashrom.

Therefore Flashrom needs some update to support the new USB protocol.

If possible could someone who knows about our programmer and Flashrom to help?

Thanks

Peter