[flashrom] Cleanup patches for flashrom

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 11:11:24 CET 2018

Hi all,

We're slowly moving towards using libflashrom in fwupd, rather than
exec'ing the flashrom binary and screen scraping. So that it can be
consumed by users easily, I'm tempted to use flashrom as a subproject
to the fwupd project rather than waiting for distros to ship any new
bleeding edge version of flashrom to users. To make some of that
possible, I've fixed up a few of the CI failures we would see in
fwupd, which I've filed as a PR here:
https://github.com/flashrom/flashrom/pull/67

If a GitHub PR isn't how you want these kind of general patches please
let me know. One person already told me that I needed to use Gerrit,
but I'm not overly keen on learning a new process if I can avoid it.
Feedback welcome, thanks.

Richard