Jump to navigation Jump to search
The coreboot project currently runs two mailing lists:
- For questions and general information about coreboot, please subscribe to the coreboot mailing list. Note: The coreboot mailing list currently gets an average of about 1000-1500 mails per month.
- If you want to get brief news about coreboot's progress, please subscribe to the coreboot-announce mailing list. This list is moderated and will only get very few mailing list posts per month.
You can also contact us via IRC if you prefer that.
- A mailing list archive dating back as far as August 2002 can be found at http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/.
- A searchable (but incomplete) archive is available at http://email@example.com/.
- Yet another (searchable) archive is available at http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bios/.