Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
To cross-compile on Linux for DOS:
- Get RPMs of the cross compiler from the DJGPP site and install them (or use any other binary or source packages suitable for your distribution). You will need:
- Download pciutils 3.1.5 and apply File:Pciutils.patch.gz (original source: http://assembler.cz/flashrom/pciutils.patch)
- Download and compile File:Libgetopt.tar.gz (original source: http://assembler.cz/flashrom/libgetopt/
- Compile pciutils, see README.DJGPP for instructions.
- Enter the flashrom directory.
- ../libpci should contain pciutils source and binaries.
- ../libgetopt should contain getopt.a from libgetopt.
- Run either (change settings where appropriate)
- make CC=i586-pc-msdosdjgpp-gcc STRIP=i586-pc-msdosdjgpp-strip
- or (above settings hardcoded)
- make djgpp-dos
- To run flashrom.exe, download and unpack File:Csdpmi7b.zip (original source: http://homer.rice.edu/~sandmann/cwsdpmi/csdpmi7b.zip, local mirror of source: File:Csdpmi7s.zip) and make sure CWSDPMI.EXE is in the current directory when running flashrom.exe.