Difference between revisions of "Downloads"
Revision as of 16:24, 22 November 2009
You can browse the flashrom source code online, or download and install flashrom as explained below.
- pciutils development package (pciutils-dev/libpci-dev/pciutils-devel, depending on OS/distribution)
- zlib development package (zlib1g-dev/zlib-devel, depending on OS/distribution)
- libftdi development package (libftdi-dev), optional support for the external FT2232SPI flasher.
- subversion (if you checkout the source and build manually)
Manual installation from source:
If you want the latest source code (for developers), check out our code from subversion:
$ svn co svn://coreboot.org/flashrom/trunk flashrom $ cd flashrom $ make $ sudo make install
- Debian: sudo aptitude install flashrom
- Ubuntu: sudo aptitude install flashrom
- Fedora: sudo yum install flashrom
- Gentoo: emerge flashrom
- Mandriva: urpmi flashrom
- openSUSE: yast -i coreboot-utils
- For distributions older than openSUSE Factory (11.0) you find "backports" in the openSUSE Build Service.
- T2 SDE
- Installation from source: Emerge-Pkg flashrom
- Installation of binaries: mine -i flashrom-0.9.0.tar.bz2
- FreeBSD: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/flashrom && make install clean
- Windows: There is a Windows port of the flashrom utility. Download the latest version: DarmawanMappatutu_Salihun.tar.gz.
Windows port: In 2009, several patches for Windows, based on a more recent revision of flashrom, were made available: