Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:07, 10 October 2012 by GNUtoo (Created page with "I've no code in flashrom yet, but I made a flashrom compatible arduino programmer and participated in testing and documentation. With regard to testing I've the following pro...")
I've no code in flashrom yet, but I made a flashrom compatible arduino programmer and participated in testing and documentation.
With regard to testing I've the following programmers:
- (old) M4A785T-M with W25x80 DIP8(with and without coreboot) => works fine
- (old) X60 with coreboot and MX25L1605 => works fine
- Arduino uno and duemillanove (serprog based) => 5v only, which is problematic
- openmoko debug board (FTDI based) => worked fine until broken in lastest svn at the time of writing,also had speed issues with some chips...
- (really old) 3com Nic => works fine
- some (really really old) reaktek cards but without chip on them.
- linux_spi compatible hardwre... => works fine too so far...
- An atahpt that doesn't work when adding its PCI IDs(but atahpt are known not to work according to the mailing list)
- A very old AGP Nvidia card(I didn't test it yet)
- A recent geforce 210 that didn't work when adding the PCI IDs
I've also the following hardware:
- pomona clip for recovering my x60
- some chips(2MB SO8(currently soldered), 16MB SO8)