[flashrom] Asrock K7VT4A+

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Fri Dec 4 19:45:43 CET 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 12:40:18PM +0100, Tor P wrote:
> Hi
>
> I saw that someone was asking for support for the k7VT4A+
> Since I desperately need support for this board to get my epia board
> working again
> here is the F segment from my board
>
> Tor

I did not find a board enable in this AMI BIOS, at least not at int16.

After an exhaustive search i did find the chipset enable, and it was
followed by setting CR24.1 of the winbond super to 0. This bit is
supposed to be a bootstrap, and read only, but your bios raises and
drops it.

I found the chipset enable hook under, i think, the trace is not
entirely clear, the following circumstances:

int15, ax=0xEBAC, bx=0xB000 (enable) bx=0xB001 (disable)

I will provide a possible board enable function soon.

Luc Verhaegen.