[flashrom] FW: Asus A7V8X needs a board enable.

Glenn Mueller mechwarrior5 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 04:31:24 CEST 2009

Acked-by: Glenn Mueller (mechwarrior5 at hotmail.com)

Erased and flashed successfully the factory chip for the board. Proved this to myself by flashing the bios for my 650i machine onto it and taking the off chance it would boot from it... it did, a hot swap and an awdflash later my 650i is operational again on its factory chip and reflashed the a7v8x with its factory bios too. Good news is it worked perfect. E-mail sent from the 650i even :) Let me know if you still want to try and make the a7v8x flash the other chips or if it doesn't really matter.