[flashrom] GA-MA780G-UD3H, SST25VF080B: read success report

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Sun Sep 6 17:39:02 CEST 2009

Update: I tried writing with flashrom on this board and I got mixed results.
First, the write succeeded but verify said there was a mismatch.
I tried a few times with the same result.
The I rebooted and BIOS came up fine, but just before the point when it is
supposed to load bootblock there was message about invalid BIOS checksum and
Gigabyte DualBios feature kicked in - the BIOS was restored from backup chip.

So it looks like perhaps not all segments of flash chip were updated or
something like that.

--
Andriy Gapon