[flashrom] flashrom bios ecs k725a help

I N intre4si32 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 18:49:43 CEST 2010

can someone please help me understand this from the output: No coreboot table found. sh: dmidecode: command not found dmidecode execution unsucessfull - continuing without DMI info Found ITE Super I/O, id 8705 Found chipset "SiS 735", enabling flash write... OK. This chipset supports the following protocols: Non-SPI. Calibrating delay loop... OK. No EEPROM/flash device found. Note: flashrom can never write if the flash chip isn't found automatically.

i provide as requested on irc attachments of 'flashrom -V', 'lspci -nnvvvxxx', 'superiotool -deV',
exact name board: EliteGroup K7S5A,
link to bios update: http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Product/Product_Detail.aspx?CategoryID=1&DetailID=74&DetailName=Feature&MenuID=24&LanID=9

i really don't know which one to get from that page.
please tell me if i can use flashrom to update my bios.

thank you.