[flashrom] BIOS doesn't change

Wells, Jay Jay.Wells at transcore.com
Wed Sep 8 02:02:52 CEST 2010

Hi Carl-Daniel,

Here is the output you asked for. Actually, I did install the 0.9.2
version on the compact flash for the system we are building. I used the
Live CD though to get these files since all I loaded on the CF was the
flashrom application anyway. I already had the Live CD so it was
probably even less trouble. I'm also attaching the datasheet for the
SBC.

Thanks,
Jay