[flashrom] coreboot/flashrom flyers (PDF) needed for FrOSCamp

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Sep 10 15:23:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

coreboot and flashrom got a nice booth at the FrOSCamp expo at ETH
Zurich (Switzerland) Sept. 17-18 2010. It is sort of a Swiss FOSDEM, and
FUDCon EMEA will be in the same place so there will be lots of
interesting people to meet. http://wiki.froscamp.org/Welcome
Not only do we have a nice and spacious booth, I even got two slots to
talk about coreboot and flashrom on Saturday.

If you have any coreboot/flashrom related flyers/posters in PDF/PS/...
format, please send them to me ASAP so I can make sure they can be
printed in time.
Peter, I think you once created awesome flyers for coreboot. I'd love to
reprint them and distribute them amongst FrOSCamp visitors.

I would also appreciate PDFs of coreboot related talks. I do have my own
slides for a coreboot introduction, but it's always a good idea to
cross-check them against other presentations to make sure I don't forget
anything.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel