[flashrom] ST M25PX32 and M25PX64 flash chip support

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Tue Sep 14 15:17:41 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 11:26:25PM +0000, Jason Shriver wrote:
> Attached are the test results for the M25PX32 and M25PX64 flash chips.

Thanks, patch committed in r1165 with one small change.
I added the 0x20 erase block definitions too, the datasheet mentions
that Subsector Erase (SSE) via 0x20 command is also possible.

Please let me know if that was not the correct thing to do here. Also,
could you tell us which mainboard(s) this was tested on, so we can mark
them as supported too?

Thanks, Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de     | http://sigrok.org