[flashrom] Asus Crosshair IV Extreme: flashrom -V

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Aug 19 05:24:22 CEST 2011

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:07:39 +0200
Christophe Poncy <cp at canaxis.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would love to replace the bios for my mother board but I didn't find
> any coreboot suitable for the Asus Crosshair IV Extreme.  I just wanted
> to let you know that I am available to test any builds in development.

hello christophe

you are talking to the wrong people ;)
although flashrom is related to coreboot (spin-off), this ml has
nothing to do with coreboot in general, see coreboot.org for theirs.
that said, usually boards need to get coreboot ported to them. this
wont happen just like that, but someone with the board needs to do it...