[flashrom] ASUS P5N-D

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Aug 23 09:13:22 CEST 2011

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:15:21 -0400
Guillaume Poirier-Morency <guillaumepoiriermorency at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have tried your patch, but compiling were unsuccessful.
>
> The make output is attached. I suppose you can figure out what's wrong
> in the patch file.
>
> If patching requires any specificities, please let me know about them.

it applies and compiles fine on my machine.
the make log (although looking kind of weird) indicates, that you are
using an old source. please update to the current development version
(by using subversion, because http://download.flashrom.org/snapshots/
seems to be broken/outdated atm, sorry).
instructions here: http://flashrom.org/Downloads