[flashrom] Intel MBD question - ATT: Stefan Tauner

Ian Whitfield whitfield at telkomsa.net
Tue Jun 21 16:47:56 CEST 2011

*Hi Stephan*

Thanks for the reply. And sorry  about the mix-up!!

I have now downloaded 'flashrom-0.9.3.tar.bz2' and the GPG Sig File (as
a text file). They are in my 'Downloads' Folder.

Am I correct to say that I should now create a Folder called' /flashrom'
move the two files into it, unpack the 'bz2' file and then run -

$*svn co svn://coreboot.org/flashrom/trunk flashrom*
$*cd flashrom*
$*make*
$*sudo make install*

I would then run the 'flashrom -V' again and sent the output to you?

Thanks.

--
*/_Ian Whitfield_/*/
*Pretoria, South Africa*

/(No trees were harmed in the production of this message, however
a large number of re-cycled electrons were temporarily inconvenienced) ////