[flashrom] flashrom -E

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Mar 9 09:00:27 CET 2011

Auf 08.03.2011 03:39, Eric Konesky schrieb:
> I have the BIOS I'm just not sure how I would reflash it the chip isn't
> removable

Oh, wait... does that mean the machine is currently powered off?
As long as the machine is still running, you can rewrite the BIOS as
often as you want, but once it shuts down, you need to recover externally.

Which mainboard is this, and which flash chip was detected by flashrom
(or did you use another software)?

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--