[flashrom] [coreboot] BIOS Protection Guidelines from NIST

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 17 13:03:05 CEST 2011

Am Dienstag, den 17.05.2011, 12:59 +0400 schrieb Антон Кочков:
> April 2011:
>
> http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-147/NIST-SP800-147-April2011.pdf

Thank you for the URL.

not turn anything up either, so I guess having access to the source code
is not mentioned as an essential way of protection.

I guess you guys (adding flashrom to CC) will have more comments. Will
you post them in your answers? Maybe we can contact the authors of this
article too.

Thanks,

Paul