[flashrom] Gigabyte P55A-UD4 works.

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed May 18 22:45:14 CEST 2011

On Fri, 13 May 2011 23:22:26 +0200
Björn Augustsson <oggust at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just writing in to let you know that the Gigabyte P55A-UD4 seems to work fine.

hello!

there are two revisions of your motherboard according to gigabyte.
namely rev 1.0
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3239#sp
and rev 2.0
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3436#sp

the only difference visible on that pages is the ethernet controller
and small layout changes. i dont think those differences matter for
flashrom at all, but just for the record: which revision do you have?
you can probably tell from the images. the most significant difference
is on the left border near the dolby logo.

> Ideas?
probably nothing to fear. can you tell us which
addresses are different? when did you read out the other file: before
or after rebooting?
please dont post (binary) files containing (parts of) your bios
(due to copyright problems for us). please you upload them to
http://paste.flashrom.org/ instead.
we (or at least i) consider this board as supported, so no other action
then answering the revision question is needed from our (my) side.

thanks for your report!