[flashrom] P8P67 REV 3.1 - Intel P67

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Nov 26 23:53:35 CET 2011

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 21:16:04 +0100
Gerhard Scheikl <scheikl.g at aon.at> wrote:

> 0x5C: 0x017f0001 (FREG2: Management Engine)
> 0x00001000-0x0017ffff is locked

Hello Gerhard,

thanks for your report!

In case you have not tried yet: that mainboard will not work with any
version of flashrom so far. The problem is the locked ME region as
quoted above. We are working on unlocking it, but intel does not
provide us any documentation so please do not expect a solution soon.

I have added the board to our list of (un)supported boards (with an
appropriate note) and will commit that later together with other small
changes.