[flashrom] Latest version in console

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sat Apr 14 23:07:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 12:58:40AM -0700, Cole Byre wrote:
> Hello. I used the Linux command sudo apt-get install flashrom to get
> flashrom on Linux mint..but when I run sudo flashrom, it tells me its
> version 0.9.4..which is outdated. What is the command to download the
> latest version of flashrom?

Depends on your distribution. If the version is outdated, the package
maintainers have to upgrade to a newer flashrom, and/or you have to upgrade
to a more recent version of your distribution.

Alternatively, you can also build flashrom manually from source code.

See http://flashrom.org/Downloads.

Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de     | http://sigrok.org