[flashrom] Sucessful flash for Syba SY-PCI40010 card

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jun 23 03:33:58 CEST 2012

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 02:07:33 +0200
Olivier LE JACQUES <o.le.jacques at gmail.com> wrote:

> Found SST flash chip "SST39VF010" (128 kB, Parallel) on satasii.
> ===
> This flash part has status UNTESTED for operations: WRITE
>> Erasing and writing flash chip... Erase/write done.
> Verifying flash... VERIFIED.

Hello Olivier,

thanks for your report! Flashrom would skip erasing/writing if the
content of the flash chip is already the same as in the supplied image.
The verbose output (including a -V in the command) would have showed if
that was the case, please include it in any further reports.

I am assuming that the content of the chip really changed (i would be
glad if you could confirm this), hence i have marked the flash chip as
fully tested and will commit that later together with other small
changes. Thanks!