[flashrom] MSI K9N6SGM-V: flashrom -V

Benoit Sarels benoit.sarels at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:01:20 CEST 2012

Hi Stefan,

It seems like I am missing something :
bibi at k9n6sgm-v:~/flashrom$ sudo flashrom -V
flashrom v0.9.6.1-r1599 on Linux 3.2.0-30-generic (x86_64)
flashrom is free software, get the source code at http://www.flashrom.org

flashrom was built with libpci 3.1.8, GCC 4.6.3, little endian
Command line (1 args): flashrom -V
Please select a programmer with the --programmer parameter.
Valid choices are:
internal, dummy, nic3com, nicrealtek, gfxnvidia, drkaiser, satasii, ft2232_spi,
serprog, buspirate_spi, rayer_spi, pony_spi, nicintel, nicintel_spi, ogp_spi,
satamv, linux_spi

I applied the patch with the command :
patch < Fintek-SPI-driver-based-off-it87spi.patch

What is wrong ?!
Thanks for your help.
Benoit