[flashrom] Test report for multiple SPI flash chips on serprog with UNTESTED status

Chi Zhang zhangchi866 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 18:11:11 CEST 2013

The programmer is my newly built serprog with STM32 MCU. Please refer to
https://github.com/dword1511/serprog-stm32vcp .

These flash chips are first bought to test the programmer rather than flashrom
itself :) The programmer has been verified by me with a commercial CH341A-based
programmer, and a few bricks as well :)

Some performance information about flashrom with these chips can be found at:
https://github.com/dword1511/serprog-stm32vcp/blob/master/PERFORMANCE
(btw, SST25VF040B is really slow at writing! Is it supposed to be this slow?)

The pasted logs are organized in probe-write-read-erase sequences.

AT25F512A: http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=1569
AT26DF161A: http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=1570
EN25F05: http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=1571
MX25L12845E(mistaken as 'MX25L12805(D)'):
http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=1572
Pm25LV010A: http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=1573
SST25VF040B: http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=1574
SST25VF040B with REMS: http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=1575